break.

of my heart
will break
and I
will break

swash.

© what sandra thinks

Sandra is a writer, blogger, poet, artist, emotional disaster. She thinks far too much and sleeps far too little. Sandra lives in the Northeastern U.S. but dreams of an oceanfront home in Hawaii where she could learn to surf. She loves music, brutal honesty, coffee, and the color black. She hates insincerity, beer, whipped cream, and facebook. And she is uncomfortable talking about herself in the third person.
This entry was posted in art, poetry, writing and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to break.

1. You just need to hang on a little longer ❤

You’ve expressed loneliness and desperation so beautifully. I also feel at times that I’m hanging on by a mere thread…

3. David says:

There is a chord in me you have struck.

4. theturtle says:

Beautiful and yet so sad !
    I know it’s not , but please let me pretend these are the words of one of your fictional characters 😉
    Turtle Hugs

5. Sometimes I find myself mentally preparing for the worst-case scenario (such as being alone forever) so that if/when it happens, maybe it won’t hurt as much. It’s really no way to live, though, is it? Anyway, hugs for you. Hope things improve for you soon.

Oh sweetie. I’m so sorry. Your poem is so heartbreaking. 😥

I’m sorry you’re feeling so down, Sandra. I wish I could help you. I just have virtual hugs to offer. ❤️❤️ *hugs

8. Megha says:

Last piece of my heart will break and I will break.. This is indeed deep.

9. mandibelle16 says:

Well written poem. Maybe you’re stronger that you think? Sometimes we are sure our support system, our lives, will shatter, but there is strength in us, we never knew existed before we were tested.