gravity.

gravity.

I try to escape but I’m bound
I need silence but still hear sounds
I want relief but my head pounds
I’m lonely but no one’s around
I search but I’ve never found
I tread water but I drown
I look up but still feel down
I climb but fall to the ground

© 2016 what sandra thinks
swash.

This is my song today… It just is. (Nice guitar face, John.)

Sandra is a writer, blogger, poet, artist, emotional disaster. She thinks far too much and sleeps far too little. Sandra lives in the Northeastern U.S. but dreams of an oceanfront home in Hawaii where she could learn to surf. She loves books, brutal honesty, coffee, and the color black. She hates insincerity, beer, whipped cream, and facebook. And she is uncomfortable talking about herself in the third person.
This entry was posted in music, poetry, writing and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

58 Responses to gravity.

1. (snicker!)…Guitar face. 😏

Ooh, your words … Great song choice Sandra. Have a good weekend.

One of my all time favorite songs. Hugs to you, Sandra.💜

4. Sad, but we’ll done …

5. Eric says:

Beautiful, Sandra. ❤

Hugs, my lovely. I hope today is a better day. ❤️

Hope this doesn’t go to spam again. WP bastards. I can’t believe you hurt yourself, and not even in the name of fun, I’m guessing. You need an MRI if the pain is so bad you’re puking. That is really not good. Pain and numbness in the legs? I am wondering about herniated disks. Now don’t panic they can be treated. I’ll email you…

PS -couldn’t watch the video for some reason. But I love John Mayer music but think he’s kind of an ass in personal life. He’s a tremendous guitar player, though.

Your presentation of opposites is powerful, Sandra. Great rhythm in this piece.

10. Marquessa says:

Love it. Hope you are feeling better!