Okay now, this is getting ridiculous. I tried to fake awesomeness the first time, and now someone else is trying to tell me I’m awesome. Not just awesome, but epically awesome. Has the world gone mad? Has the meaning of awesome changed? Is there some awesome lady out there pretending to be me? [If so, I hope she’s really hot.]
The wonderful and lovely Being Me Presently has honored me with with another (my 2nd) Epically Awesome Award. Go to her blog right now and read… and follow her! She is awesome.
The rules of awesomeness:
1. I know you are Awesome, tell us why.
2. You are my friends and tell us about others.
3. Be creative. It’s alright if you can’t be.
4. I give no questions to be fully answered but let yourself go here. Thank you
1. I have not been feeling very awesome lately which is why it’s so shocking to me that anyone thinks of me that way. Or maybe it’s this…
It’s the apprehension and fear, isn’t it? You’re all afraid of me!
So… um… awesome. Yeah. I think my writing can be awesome at times. At least, I choose to believe when others say such things. And my kids think I’m the funniest person they know. I’m glad that’s how they see me. Also, my children are adorable… and they look like me, so I must be pretty awesome.
2. I listed many awesome friends last time… but here are a few more:
3. Creative… here’s a picture of my daughter’s 8th birthday cake. Ice Bear believed in me.
4. I am going to let myself go… to bed. It’s nearing 2 am. I still have to lie in bed and read for at least an hour before I’ll sleep…
Thank you again for this lovely honor.