Over the past few weeks, I’ve noticed a lot of ‘likes‘ on two of my posts from the last couple of months. Not sure what made them stand out, but it made me curious. I checked my stats for my most-viewed posts and I learned a few things… most of which are not surprising…
- People love sex.
- Personal shit touches people. Or something.
- Any mention of food brings the masses.
- It’s good to be funny.
- Random poetry is well-loved.
- I write stories people like… but mostly, see #1.
the top ten.
This top ten list was compiled by number of views… not likes. A list of posts with the most ‘likes’ lives in the sidebar. →
10. the poet. My assessment of different types of poets. I loved this post. Don’t know why… I guess I amuse myself.
9. something to get off my chest. This is one of those personal, open, honest posts. Either people identify with me or they wish they could help or they feel sorry for me. Or they feel better knowing someone is more of a mess than they are!
8. headspace. This post was featured in an article on The Daily Post. It’s my earliest post on this list.
7. upstairs. Sex. (fiction-ish)
6. one day from sleep to sleep. Sex. (non-fiction)
5. everything. #poetry This was just posted three weeks ago. I do love this poem, but still… why this one? (Second highest ‘likes’ ever…)
4. letter never sent. Sex. (fiction)
3. I’m yours. I hate this poem. I think it sucks. But it’s sexy.
2. time to accept it. Another personal, open, honest post. See above, #9.
1. to the food bloggers. Maybe I said what everyone was already thinking about food blogs? This is my most popular post ever. It was posted only about two and a half months ago. I think tagging it ‘food’ brought all sorts of people who might not normally visit my blog. (Highest ‘likes’ ever…)
So… there it is. Proof that people love sex. And food. Not that proof was needed.
Now go read all the posts in that list that you missed the first time ’round. I mean, if you want to…
©2017 what sandra thinks