french toast.

I heard that today is #NationalFrenchToastDay.

You don’t have to tell me twice.

french toast.

Yum. I have no recipe… yet it turns out delicious every time. Definitely brown sugar, not white. And don’t forget the cinnamon.

I’ve got to hide the evidence because the kids will be sooo disappointed they didn’t get any.

Don’t tell on me.

divider dots.

Photo is my own (as if you couldn’t tell by the terrible quality)
©2016 what sandra thinks

This entry was posted in food, writing and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

61 Responses to french toast.

1. Tony Burgess says:

I love me some french toast.

2. The V Pub says:

I’m gonna tell them, I’m gonna tell them.

3. Ocean Bream says:

Oh my goodness gracious me that plate looks to die for. I am now craving french toast and it’s sad because I can’t have any for a full week due to work circumstances. If only pictures could deliver real food sometimes 😛 I hope you savoured every last bite!

Yummo! But far too much for just one person … you really should have called me. ☕️😊

5. dcp65 says:

I thought I had died and gone to heaven x

6. I love it too, and so easy to make. Win, win. But, I have to disagree about brown sugar vs powdered sugar. 😃

That looks fabulous! I never make French toast… what is wrong with me? 🙃

8. Whhhhhaaaaattt?!?! How did I not know this? Hmm, it’s 10:30 here – do you think that’s too late to make (and devour) French toast?

Also, I don’t think I’ve ever used brown sugar, or any sugar. I think I usually just add cinnamon & vanilla to the liquid mixture. Perhaps I shall change this. 🤔

9. Oh YUM!!! Now I want French toast….. but alas I have no eggs, or milk, or regular bread, or syrup…..this might be a problem

10. stephieann8 says:

I missed french toast day omg 😦

11. That looks AMAZING!!!

12. So many days I don’t miss bread that much…until I see something like this.

I used to make an orange French toast. So dang good. Real maple syrup too.

13. Pingback: French Toast | SEO