imagination. (haiku)

window

Wish you were with me
So I could live outside of
Imagination.

squiggle-div

©2016 what sandra thinks

This entry was posted in poetry, writing and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to imagination. (haiku)

Ah, wistful! Sigh…

Wistful is the perfect word for it! Lovely, Sandra, as is the image.

3. Al Lane says:

I “third” the use of wistful to describe this ❤

Lovely. Makes me sigh… 😊

5. Halycon Prana says:

Achingly sweet.

• Is that a good thing? 🙂

• Halycon Prana says:

Yes. Though also no, because they should together. And also Sandra, everything you do here is wonderful (even the sad posts, sometimes especially the sad posts).

• Thanks. And of course I have posts relating to all sorts of emotions since most of the time, it seems that my brain is on a giant multi-track rollercoaster, up and down and jumping tracks randomly…

• Halycon Prana says:

Sorry my descriptions can be a bit generalised sometimes. And I am very familiar with a rollercoaster mind, mine is the same (such hard work eh?). But don’t sweat it, you’ve got this 🙂

• Thanks… I’m jealous of your positivity. I only have it, like, once a month if I’m lucky!

• Halycon Prana says:

I find it very easy to be positive for others and to (try) and influence a positive mood. Unfortunately it is the complete opposite for me. And no one does this for me. Well… Yeh.

• I don’t know if I can do it for anyone! I suck! Maybe I do it for my kids… at least I hope I do. (By the way… I know I owe you an email… or 3 or something…. I’m sorry I’ve been such a crappy friend… I will try to email you today…)

• Halycon Prana says:

Do you have someone who helps pick up your mood? I think everyone should have at least 1 of these people in their lives. Ah don’t feel obligated, naturally in your own time. I’m sure you have many more important things at hand :).. (though receiving an email from actual human being would be bliss).

• Offline, I really don’t have anyone like that. I don’t feel like I ever truly have. And I will email you. I feel terrible that I haven’t… I’ve been in various forms of hell for the past couple of weeks…

• Halycon Prana says:

Totally dito. You deserve better than such a reality. I think I do too.

• I agree completely. I appreciate my online friends SO much… but sometimes, you need someone near you… and give hugs and stuff, you know?

• Halycon Prana says:

Absolutely. There is not replacement for the true presence of someone who loves and cares, who can bring a smile, or thwart a mood. Sadly I don’t have these things. But I am doing all I can to find and or create this support system once again.

• I hope you find it. What kills me is that I have people in my life that you’d think would be this for me… but no matter what their “label” is in my family (sister, husband, whatever), they’re not the person…

• Halycon Prana says:

Dear Sandra, I think we may have found a few things in common :p I will find a way to have these things if it kills me. I’ve experienced having these qualities in my life before, and I was at my best and happy (though I was young and didn’t realise what I had). I have also settled for the appearance of having these things, and I refuse to ever settle for anything other than the real thing again.

• Unfortunately, I’m in such a situation that I can’t really just go find what I want/need. Kind of have to stay where I am… which sucks because that’s pretty hopeless, you know? Hey… you can email me and we can have this conversation there. Sorry I haven’t emailed yet… children, Halloween, etc…..

• Halycon Prana says:

I understand. Yeah I was just about to suggest the same.