too hot.

Seriously… feels 101°? I may actually be in hell!

2016-08-11_weather

So, hey, anyone want to come visit me? It’s totally sunny and shit.

This entry was posted in humor, writing and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to too hot.

1. There’s a nice meme out there of a give day weather forecast with the end of the week bring hell. 😂

2. Can we go swimming at your mom’s house?

I’m bringing rum.

4. Anonymous says:

I’m ‘enjoying’ the same weather… it’s the 50% humidity that’s killing me. Hell isn’t supposed to be humid, dammit. Didn’t they read the script?

Lol. It’s hot as balls here too. My kid wants to go play outside and he acts like its my fault hell has been brought upon us.

Same here too. Like a sauna. We’ll need a blender, ice, and a liquor store.

7. Wooo! Come on over to South Korea! For the last two weeks, it’s been “Feels like 42” or “feels like 43” by the time I leave for work….42 in Canadian = 108 in American!

8. Meh. Bring on fall

9. Marquessa says:

Lol. It 39 here and we got to go home early because the a/c at work broke down!😊

Send some of that heat down here … I could handle it right now.

11. I’d be sitting outside with a crushed-ice drink sopping it up….I love being warm.

I recognize this makes me a freak. I’m down with that.