I feel special.

daily post. with me. wow.

Wow… what just happened? This is kind of amazing. And a huge surprise. An old post of mine from back in November was mentioned [and quoted] in The Daily Post. 14 million people follow The Daily Post. I feel very special. Probably more special than I should — I’m sure this happens to people every day. But not me people… other people. It was completely unexpected and flattering.

Am I too easily excited? I don’t know… but I thought this was pretty cool. And I get to use one of my favorite images again…

internet famous.

Sandra is a writer, blogger, poet, artist, emotional disaster. She thinks far too much and sleeps far too little. Sandra lives in the Northeastern U.S. but dreams of an oceanfront home in Hawaii where she could learn to surf. She loves music, brutal honesty, coffee, and the color black. She hates insincerity, beer, whipped cream, and facebook. And she is uncomfortable talking about herself in the third person.
This entry was posted in blogging, personal, writing and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

54 Responses to I feel special.

1. Congrats. The Chip has not attained such lofty status. Good for you my friend.

2. sassandsauce says:

Wow wow just wow! This definitely is special.. congratulations Sandra!

3. ayushsolanki says:

Yea I just read it!! It’s amazing, congratulations!!:)

4. Wandering Soul says:

Now maybe you shall believe me when I say you are an amazing writer.
    CONGRATULATIONS! this is amazing! just wow! Love it.

5. Awesome. That is huge!

6. stephieann8 says:

Congrats!

7. T. Wayne says:

Congratulations!

8. That is so cool! Congratulations!

9. I may celebrate this event with an extra large bowl of frosted flakes. Congrats, my friend, well deserved!

As a new friend and follower Sandra I just read it, and it’s amazing. Congratulations to you, what a great feeling, enjoy. 🙂

11. Hi, there, love your old post and your new stuff. Fun and funny and how great to be included in the Daily Post.

12. That is great news! Congratulations, Sandra. 🙂

13. Congrats! And that picture is too cute lol!

14. theturtle says:

Oh My God ! I hadn’t opened the Daily yet 🙂 today .Gotta go see it , will be right back 🙂
    Turtle Hugs ❤

15. theturtle says:

Congratulations Special Girl 🙂
    Do you now believe in all of us 😉 ? and more important … a bit more in yourself ?
    Turtle Hugs ❤

• Yes, friend. 🙂 But it’s not like it was my fiction… or my poetry… Oh, I’m just kidding! I am stunned and flattered at any mention in such a large forum… for pretty much anything! I mean… 14 million followers… even if only 1 million actually read… that’s kind of a lot! Now, it’s not like I got a bazillion new followers (yet?) but who knows….? ♥

16. Minh Minh says:

That famous bear deserves one like for itself! 😉

17. Dr Ruth 2point0 (Anna) says:

Awesome! you should feel special!

18. That is SO FREAKING COOL.