I am now versatile and lovely. I may develop an ego for the first time in my life… because I’m already neat and epically awesome. And I’ve now taken the 3rd place position twice in the Six-Word Story Challenge here. [For believe and memory — thank you everyone who ‘liked’ my entries!]
Versatile Rules [which I may loosely follow!]
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Lovely Rules [which are easier for me to follow!]
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate however many other bloggers (this is a fluctuating number for everyone) and let them know about their nomination!
I’ll say what I always say – visit these blogs I’ve listed – they are wonderful and written by wonderful people. And I think they are both versatile and lovely!
To the bloggers I’ve listed – Do with this what you will… respond or don’t, take one award or both; go crazy or ignore. Whatever makes you happy. I’m just giving you a big fat pat on the back for being great. [And there aren’t 15… so I’m breaking the versatile rules… that’s just how versatile I am… ha!]
- Being Me Presently
- The Turtle Way
- The Great Journey
- No Love for Fatties
- When I Thought I Was Fat
14 things about me
[7 for the versatile award + 7 for the lovely award, in one big fat list]
- I stay up way too late every night… into the wee morning hours.
- My favorite thing on Saturday Night Live is Weekend Update.
- I write and work better with music playing than I do without.
- I watch (and enjoy) a LOT of animated television and movies, some intended for kids and some for adults… Archer, We Bare Bears, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV series), Tangled, Big Hero 6, Regular Show, almost any Disney or Pixar movie… I could go on.
- I live in northeastern USA and I’ve been to 8 countries in Europe but I’ve never been to Canada.
- I’ve traveled in the US along parts of the east coast and west coast, but only one place in between.
- I’ve always had this dream of going to Hawaii and meeting a hot surf instructor. (Sorry, John.)
- I found out I was pregnant with my first child on Mother’s Day.
- I have a tattoo.
- I think whipped cream is gross.
- Morrissey was (is) my idol and I’ve seen him live 6 times.
- I lived in London for a stretch during college (went to school there) and I wanted to stay forever. [But Dad wasn’t footing the bill forever and I would have lasted about a week on my own.]
- I have a huge preference for men who are not clean-shaven. [Gotta have some stubble or something… sigh… dreamy]
- I still have about fifty things to do before Christmas…