The series ended 12 years ago, but it taught us some valuable truths. Read them. Heed them. And you can thank me later.
11 things I learned from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Never underestimate the power of a pointy stick.
- If you only see that super-hot guy you like at night, he’s probably a vampire.
- Don’t eat all of the fundraising chocolate bars you’re kids bring home.
- Spend an inordinate amount of time in the library.
- Adding Weetabix to blood gives it texture for a lovely breakfast.
- Don’t bring friends and loved ones back from the dead – it never ends well.
- Even in the worst possible situation, sarcasm and humor are always good ideas.
- Bunnies are to be feared.
- Always bring kittens to a poker game.
- If one is a British man, he will sound intelligent and sophisticated and God damn sexy no matter what he is saying. [Okay, I knew this one a long time ago…]
- You can face life by doing things the hard way or… actually, there’s just the hard way.
–Posted for Writing 101: day 2