not a photographer. #1

Taken today. FYI, this is not a black and white photo… can you even tell it’s color?

Also… it’s still snowing. I’m hoping for better pictures tomorrow…

ยฉ2017 what sandra thinks

Sandra is a writer, blogger, poet, artist, emotional disaster. She thinks far too much and sleeps far too little. Sandra lives in the Northeastern U.S. but dreams of an oceanfront home in Hawaii where she could learn to surf. She loves books, brutal honesty, coffee, and the color black. She hates insincerity, beer, whipped cream, and facebook. And she is uncomfortable talking about herself in the third person.
This entry was posted in photography and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

62 Responses to not a photographer. #1

1. isi says:

This is so pretty!

2. This. Is. So. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I am so jealous right now for the fact that you have actual snow on the ground. We are supposed to be in the middle of a heavy snowfall all day today and there were like 5 flakes this morning. Lame

3. Tony Burgess says:

That looks great. You are better than you think.

4. Thats not B&W? Wow! I’ll give it credit, snow is pretty. We actually got a dusting today ourselves. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

5. Marquessa says:

So so pretty. But you can still keep the snow where you are…๐Ÿ˜†

6. georgexina says:

Beautiful picture!x

7. Hunida says:

Pretty! I really did think it was b&w, wow!

8. Meg says:

Beautiful! We got about 3 here and it looks gorgeous this morning with the clear blue sky! Iโ€™m so excited! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

9. Meg says:

Also… not a photographer, my ass! This is a fantastic shot!

10. Life as Liz says:

Love it

11. Wow had you not mentioned it wasnโ€™t black and white I would of never guessed. Iโ€™ve noticed this same thing with snowy pictures of mine as well.

12. LoMcCo says:

Nice photo! I love the snow but must admit I am not a fan of the cold…

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )