in tech news…

grumpy no.

My phone died last night. I swear, it is a fucking tragedy. A nightmare. I can’t be without it. Damn, my son’s activities change so often that I never know when he’ll text me with a new time to pick him up. And that’s just the most important of about 300 reasons why being without my phone is a huge catastrophe.

Also… I noticed that WordPress randomly unfollowed some of the blogs I follow. If you haven’t seen me around in your comments like I usually am, feel free to contact me or comment below and let me know so I can check if WP is fucking with me even more. Of course, stress has been at an all-time high so I haven’t been around as much anyway. Sigh.

I’m sure there was something else I meant to put in this post… but I have no idea what the fuck it was.

Love you. No, not you, shitty technology.

glyphicons-233-cloud
©whatsandrathinks

This entry was posted in writing and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to in tech news…

1. Hope your day/week/year gets better. I am having issues with WordPress closing at any random moment when I’m writing posts and inserting pictures so I understand the frustration. It only happens when I’m using my laptop which is old – so I’m unsure if the laptops about to die or if it’s just WP – the only program that causes this to happen. Hope things prove and that someone does something extraordinarily nice for you today!! Take care

2. I hope it starts turning your way soon. Damn. 😕
    And, yes!, being without the phone, even for a short time, is hard to deal with. Friggin’ everything is on it. It’s like being lost in space or something.

Oh no! I’m sorry your phone died. I would be lost, I know what you mean! Hugs!

4. Tony Burgess says:

Hang in there my blogging friend. I hope you reconnect with your followers you lost.

• That’s the sad thing — I don’t think I’ve lost people who follow me — I think I’ve lost people I follow! I was checking around today because a friend of mine hadn’t posted for a few days… but it turns out she did and I was no longer getting notifications because I wasn’t following her anymore! I read her blog every day! Totally messed up!

5. I would be lost without my phone, too. I use the calendar really often and I have a thousand different appointments coming up, so if I didn’t have the reminders, I’d be screwed! I did make a post earlier today and didn’t see you comment, so WP must have chosen me as of its victims. It’s been doing slightly weird stuff to me lately, too.

6. No worries. I understand life happens. I don’t think I’ve been lost in wp abyss, but it’s possible.

If be lost without my phone! Sad really but true. Hope your week gets better Sandra. Hugs xo

8. samdfb1 says:

Here is to a better end of the week! You got this. Loads of people complain about how screwy WP is. It takes them a while to sort their sh*t out-but they do eventually. Hang in there!

9. Eric says:

sorry, Sandra. I hope things get back to normal soon! ❤

I hope you got a new phone by now. I can’t imagine life without my phone! The horror!

11. Simon says:

I hate it when technology fails… I how you sort it. Goes things otherwise… Jus been a while ☺