guess.

question

After reading this excellent post on Nicola’s blog, I thought I’d try something…

Below are four six-word stories. Each represents a movie. (The plot? Maybe… I tried.)

Can you guess the films? Too obvious? Too vague? Do I suck at this?

wave

[Scroll down slowly… the answers are at the end of this post…]

(1) Collecting screams, laughter yields more power.

(2) Stolen, deceived, found and finally home.

(3) Rapture… but did you earn heaven?

(4) God banished, power gone. Earned redemption.

Do

(3) This Is The End
this-is-the-end

(4) Thor
thor-poster-sm-2

wave short line

© 2016 what sandra thinks

This entry was posted in microfiction, writing and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

49 Responses to guess.

1. I sucked. Give me a goose egg. 😃

2. I suck at this. I did not get any, but then again, I might have only seen Thor and I really didn’t pay attention to a plot 😉

Well I’m bad at this too. In my defense, I’ve only seen Thor. Oh and Tangled once a long time ago!

4. stephieann8 says:

I got the last one! Too be fair I didn’t see the first three 🙂

Those are great! I got the first and second but ice not seen the last two. I just stumbled upon Nicola’s block earlier in the week. I’ve never tried 6 word stories….intriguing!

6. Great stories Sandra, if nothing else, I thank you for bringing Chris Hemsworth to my eyes today 🙂

I only got the first one, lol.

I think your six-word clues are awesome! However, I couldn’t guess any of the movies because I don’t keep up to date on movies. 🙂

9. Oh I LOVE IT! Although since you love disney so much I was assuming all were disney movies. I couldn’t guess the 3rd one (and wouldn’t have been able to even if I let my mind wander away from disney) but the 4th I thought was Hercules lol I should watch that movie today. “went from hero to zero, just like that!”

10. Aw, I love Monsters Inc! Can’t believe I didn’t guess that one.

11. Pingback: guess: further detail. | what sandra thinks

Yay, I got Tangled! 🙂 But I hadn’t seen #3 or 4 so I was pretty clueless on them. Good fun. 🙂