lunch. (haiku)

ice cream.

Am I a bad mom
Because today I agreed
To ice cream for lunch?

swirly

Β© what sandra thinks

This entry was posted in poetry, writing and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

69 Responses to lunch. (haiku)

1. Wendy says:

I’d say “great mom” you could adopt me anytime. I’m sure my kids would concur!

2. Marquessa says:

Nope! It’s too hot for anything but ice cream!πŸ˜‰

Best Mom ever!!!

• Alright… the most ridiculous thing about this is that by the time dinner was over, my pathetic short term memory allowed me to forget all about “lunch” until after I let them have a little ice cream for dessert. LOL

4. hahaha! I’m sure your poll numbers with your kids went way up. Besides, that’s dairy, throw a banana in for fruit, granola in for carbs and fiber and plop some peanut butter on for protein and you have a well rounded “meal”.

πŸ˜€

5. Al Lane says:

Am I a bad Dad
    Because today I had some
    Ice cream for MY lunch?
    πŸ™‚

6. That is what I am having for dinner.

7. In a word…no. Smiles.

8. theturtle says:

In my humble opinion you are the best mom πŸ™‚
    because it’s holidays and hot and time to have fun and do different , and you do it but still worry if you should πŸ˜‰
    Ice cream for lunch , breakfast for dinner , nights awake stretched out on the grass looking up at the stars , enjoy your summer and be the third kid πŸ˜‰
    Turtle Hugs

9. Nope.
    But wait, am I a bad mom for agreeing with you? 😁

10. Meritings says:

Bad Mum and bad Dad
    where was my invite to lunch?
    I am still waiting!

11. Lunch of champions!

12. Nope. Sometimes they just beat you down. You’re not a bad parent, just…a parent. πŸ˜ƒ

Lol. Mine had cake for breakfast on Saturday. Well- it had strawberries in it so that’s fruit. πŸ˜„

14. The Canadian health guide always says to have a very “colourful” meal, so I’m sure if it was neopolitan or rainbow sherbet it was fine? πŸ˜‰

15. Heartafire says:

I’m afraid I may have to call in the Mommy police on this one. You sound like a swell mom to me, I spoiled mine rotten, he turned out real good.

16. Tony Burgess says:

It’s hot outside and it’s made of milk and eggs and other stuff. No, you did good.

17. Oh sweet mother of pearl. Yum

18. Nice treat, making great memories, you know, remember the time mom let us have ice cream for lunch?? How cool is that!

19. as long as you enjoyed it it does not really matter if you feel like a bad mom i dont think you are because parents need treats sometimes

20. and say hi to the kids

Ice cream any time of day is good!
    You’re a great mum. πŸ™‚

22. Eric says:

Nah, that’s definitely one for the “good” column!

23. Ice cream is dairy
    Peanut butter has protein
    Perfect breakfast shake!

24. Hemangini says:

hahha I don’t know how many times my maa scolded me for eating ice cream as lunch or dinner. lovely haiku.. just so cute